Wednesday, January 16

Rocking Stilettos

         Just went out for my Skinny Vanilla Latte and noticed a young 30s something woman in a smokin business suit and a fly pair of black Louboutin pumps.  My first thoughts were "Wow she's got it going on!"  Then to my dismay she began to walk in a clydesdale-like trot and I remembered one of my other major pet peeves....grown women who don't know how to walk in heels!  There's nothing more unattractive than a hot and fashionable woman who walks with wobbly ankles as if she's trying to balance herself on a tightrope.  Why do woman insist on rocking stilettos when they don't even know how to walk in them?  Now I've been getting my practice for a good 17 years and am graceful in my heels, but I don't claim to have balanced myself in 6 inch heels my first time at the rodeo.  Women need to learn how to start off with a kitten heel and then graduate to a higher one or else just stick with the ballerina flats.  What a waste of a pair of Louboutins!

No comments:

Post a Comment