Wednesday, February 26

Michael Kors Spring/Summer '14 Collection



Winter doldrums got you down? You're in luck because on today's theme of all things warm I bring to you the Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2014 collection.  It's no secret that I love all things MK- I've been sporting the bags, shoes, jewelry and clothes for as long as I can remember and this year will be no exception.  I am absolutely obsessed with this collection, which is all about the juxtaposition of something romantic with something polished- think feminine pieces with sharply tailored menswear-inspired touches.  The clothes have echoes of the forties (vintage prints) and the seventies (high-waisted flared pants), but this is one case where looking back didn't produce retro results.  Every piece in the collection is extremely modern.   Below I have selected my favorite runway looks from last September's NYFW, ranging from textured snakeskin and lace to leg-revealing slit skirts to cozy cashmere cardigans and fluid dresses in demure polka dots and florals.  Topping off each look are peanut colored clutches, satchels and skinny belts, which are the perfect finishing touches for today's modern woman!




















































 

No comments:

Post a Comment